Brewery Clinic Head – Heineken Breweries Vacancy, January 26 2023
Organization: Heineken Breweries
Position: Brewery Clinic Head
Deadline: January 30, 2023
Purpose of the job
- Ensures the Clinics administrative management of the brewery.
- Design and Implements Clinic group processes.
- Health care planning
- Plans and implements important changes for improving service delivery.
- Collecting the information, analysing & using it to plan and manage the health care activity of the brewery.
- Manages financial data and other information to analyse and evaluate performances.
Health care activities
- Organizes & leads the brewery’s health care service and manages controls & coordinates employees under him.
- Manages referral cases.
- Gives approval for sick leaves, receipts of medications which are prescribed by doctors in referral & other cases.
- Follows & supervises the fulfilment of medications & med equipment.
- Gives special attention for accident cases and follows its proper and adequate handling.
- Supervises sanitation status of common toilets, showers & dining rooms.
- Negotiate with government, private or social health sectors for extended health care services.
- Writes weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual reports on employees’ health care services, referral cases, insurance, cost of treatment, sick leaves, accident rate etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Department: Medical services/Human resources
Reporting to: position Medical Advisor
- Medical Doctor
- At least 2 years in related clinical services for MD
- Amharic (Local languages are preferred as per assigned locations)
Work contacts (includes, but not limited to)
- All employees of the Brewery
- Local health centers
- National regulatory bodies
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicant can send their CV: [email protected]