Data Collector, CDT-Africa, College of Health Sciences, Addis Ababa University; November 18 2023
Organization: CDT-Africa, College of Health Sciences, Addis Ababa University
Position: Data Collector
Location: Addis Ababa
Deadline: November 29, 2023
Addis Ababa University, College of Health Sciences, CDT Africa, HOPE project wants to employ a staff member with the following position on contractual basis:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collecting data for mental health projects in an ethical and respectful manner
- Working antisocial hours, including early mornings and weekends to interview people who are homeless
- Ensuring that all data captured is kept secure at all times.
- Keeping participant information and collected data confidentially
Required Number: Eight
Place of Work: Addis Ababa
- BSc degree in psychology, Nursing or Public Health
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Basic computer skills
- Willing to work at weekends.
How to Apply
Interested applicants fulfilling the stated criteria can register by bringing a cover letter, CV (including contact information of three references) and original credentials with supporting documents with their photocopies within 7 working days from the date of announcement to Addis Ababa University Human Resource office. 1st floor 225.
For more vacancy alerts like this CDT-Africa, College of Health Sciences, Addis Ababa University Vacancy Announcement, join us on Telegram