CDT-Africa, College of Health Sciences, Addis Ababa University – Call for applications for Masters program in Clinical Trials 2023/24; August 18 2023
- The MSc program is designed to meet the highest international standards of training for MSc in Clinical Trials. It is a two years’ program with 99 ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) consisting of 59 ECTS general and specialized subject area modules, 2 ECTS seminar works, 8 ECTS attachments, and 30 ECTS MSc research project work.
- The program will be delivered in a full-time mode in a modular block teaching approach.
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare or life sciences, such as pharmacy, public health, nursing, biology, doctorate degree in medicine or equivalent, doctor of dental medicine, and doctor of veterinary medicine. Those with a Bachelor of Statistics are also eligible.
- Others with additional qualifications with or without Bachelor’s Degree in the life sciences may be eligible if relevant further qualifications are obtained. Examples of such qualifications are Master of public health, MSc in pharmacy, MSc in pharmacology, MSc in statistics, and doctor of Pharmacy.
- As this is a need-based program, it is desirable for applicants to have one or two years of service after last graduation with a relevant program to have the exposure to real-life challenges prior to joining the program.
- Applicants may need to submit a sponsorship letter from their institution once they are selected, unless they are private applicants.
- Applicants need to meet also the general requirements laid down by the School of Graduate Studies, Addis Ababa University: https://portal.aau.edu.et/Web/Announcement/List?studyLevel=Graduate&instructionId=9ac3f55f-3ecd-4480-b612-da2cabb7658c
- English is the medium of education and candidates should demonstrate sufficient knowledge of English.
- All candidates within Africa are eligible to apply for the program, although priority may be given to East and Southern Africa partners of CDT-Africa.
How to Apply
Application must be submitted online using the graduate application portal of the Addis Ababa University Office of the Registrar. Details of the application process is available online: https://portal.aau.edu.et/Web/Announcement/List?studyLevel=Graduate&instructionId=9ac3f55f-3ecd-4480-b612-da2cabb7658c
Non-Ethiopian applicants should submit their documents using the email addresses stated above.
Application deadline is September 05, 2023. GAT Examination will be held until August 31, 2023. Follow the Addis Ababa University Office of the Registrar website for the application deadline and Graduate Admission Test (GAT).
Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
For related opportunity alerts, join us on Telegram