Pediatrician for head office MCH Center – Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia – FGAE, January 16 2023
Organization: Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia – FGAE
Position: Pediatrician for head office MCH Center
Location: Addis Ababa
Salary: As per FGAE salary scale
Deadline: Jan 26, 2023
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Direct and coordinate activities of pediatric related services in the clinic/hospital
- Examine children regularly to assess their growth & development
- Examine sick babies to assess general physical condition & treat illness accordingly
- Administer & prescribes drugs based on analysis of examinations ,test reports & findings
- Provide counseling service
- Performs newborn resuscitation, essential newborn care &/or child with problems & other procedures
- Puts the interest of clients/patients above all other consideration & ensure the confidentiality of all cases
- Examine patients or order, perform and interpret diagnostic tests to obtain information on medical condition and determine diagnosis
- Collect, record& maintain patient information
- Provide consulting services to other health professionals
- Refer patients to medical specialists or other practitioner when necessary
- Examine clients, interpret diagnostic laboratory test, and obtain medial history.
- Analyze records, test results to monitor client conditions and progress and take appropriated action as required.
- Ensure quality of care in place in the clinic/hospital.
- Provide pediatric related training for medical person.
- Instruct and monitor trainees in pediatric related training clinical attachment.
- Coach co-workers how to do procedures
- Determine the kind of medical tools, equipments and medical supplies as needed
- Conduct Supportive Supervision for FGAE service delivery outlets
- Perform other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Qualification: MD + Specialization Pediatrics
Work Experience: 3 years Extensive experience in SRH/clinical service provision with 2 of those years of experienced pediatrician will be required.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send no-returnable applications with CV and copies of credentials and other supporting documents with in 10 calendar days of this announcement to the following address.
Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia
Human Resource and Organizational Development Division
P.O. Box 5716
Apply through ethiojobs. net
Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia is an equal opportunity employer and female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
For more information about the Association, please visit www.fgaeet.org