- Perform periodic supervision of the ongoing clinical activity with the project manager and with other partners
- Supervising the health center and health posts found in different camps and report to the project manager
- Manage the Field Operations team, including hiring, capacity-building, and appraisal or performance evaluations.
- Ensuring the quality of community awareness activity in each camp
- Involve in preparing annual plan for each health center together with the clinical staff
- Providing capacity building training for the community out rich agents and monitoring the out rich activity in the camp
- Preparing staff duty roster and time table for health education and for the daily clinical activity
- Preparing/narrating weekly monthly and quarterly report and submit to the project manager and work closely with partners and ensuring the quality data collection
- Actively participate and represent CUAMM in the Health, Nutrition and coordination meeting
- Assess the need of each health posts together with the team leaders and involve the budget allocating process
- In advance request of supply before the stock out from the central store in collaboration with the pharmacist, Logistician and Team leaders
- Proper documentation, recording, reporting of every event
- A minimum of 4 years working experience with field management at primary health care level
- A university degree B.Sc. with Public Health professional or related field with valid professional license
- Communication and interpersonal skill
- Experience managing and developing a high performing team, with the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Fluency in English and ability to narrate report and history as well as having a computer skill
- Able to interact and (manage) people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
How To Apply:
- How to Apply
Candidate who meets the above requirement is encourage to submit updated CV and cover letter through Ethiojobs not later thanThursday May 12, 2022
Your application letter/cover letter must include the following information
- Name of the position you have applied for
- Date of application
- Location you are applying for
- Summary of your qualifications and experience
- Motivation/objective of why you have applied for the job
- Permanent Address and present address (if different from permanent) and telephone number also email address
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Only applicants meeting the minimum qualification will be short listed and contacted.