Health Officer needed at Doctors with Africa CUAMM, May 3 2022
Organization: Doctors with Africa CUAMM
Position: Health Officer
- performing consultations for the patients in OPD,IPD and managing Emergency cases accordingly
- Ensure that proper referral system is in place and monitor the in and out movement of patients in the referral system and maintain appropriate documentation
- Provide close Technical support and consultation to the team members whenever necessary in OPD, IPD, Emergency and other departments
- Giving direction, deliver tasks and assignments to the Team members and mange any gap which might occur due shortage of manpower
- documentation is maintained in the facility
- Communicate with other partners and represent the facility/and CUAMM in the absence of the field officer
- Support and coordinate the Clinical Work in the Health Facility, including outreaches and COAs activities.
- Conduct clinical activity visiting patients accessing the Health facility and redirecting to appropriate service.
- Build the capacity of the Health Staff and COAs in carrying out the project activities.
- Facilitate the integration of the project activities with other activities implemented by CUAMM (within other projects), by other NGOs, ARRA, UNHCR and RHB.
- Ensure proper routine data collection
- Oversee and mentor HC staff and COAs on the implementation of activities through job trainings, review the prescription given to the patients together with the pharmacist.
- Must hold Bsc Degree in Public Health Officer with Valid professional practicing licence
- working experience of at least 3 years in clinical activity Extensive Knowledge and experience in primary health care system.
- Relevant experience on doing OPD Consultation, managing Emergency cases and facilitating the referrals
- Ability to prescribe medications for the patient in more efficient and effective way
- Relevant experience in performing clinical procedures (assisted delivery and others),
- Ability to performing rapid diagnostic procedures and others
- Fluent in speaking English and local languages is required
- Ability to write a report on weekly, monthly bases
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office 2010, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
- Collaborative attitude with colleagues, work team and external partners
How To Apply:
- Candidate who meets the above requirement is encourage to submit updated CV and cover letter through Ethiojobs not later than Thursday May 12, 2022
Your application letter/cover letter must include the following information
- Name of the position you have applied for
- Date of application
- Location you are applying for
- Summary of your qualifications and experience
- Motivation/objective of why you have applied for the job
- Permanent Address and present address (if different from permanent) and telephone number also email address
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Only applicants meeting the minimum qualification will be short listed and contacted.