- Organization background
St. Luke Catholic Hospital and College of Nursing & Midwifery is owned by Ethiopian Catholic Church and constituted as “Project Agreement” in partnership with Oromia Regional Health Bureau and Doctors with Africa CUAMM, in the framework of Public-Private (Not For Profit) Partnership in Health Sector. The hospital is located at Wolisso town of south west Shoa zone, Oromia regional state, Ethiopia. It is a general hospital with 200 beds providing a secondary level health service to the population of south west Shoa zone and a referral hospital for health centers and primary hospitals in the zone.
- Secure the best possible practice in the physiotherapy according to approved standards.
- Perform professional physiotherapy services in the examination, diagnosis, care and treatment of patients, within the limits of experience and professional training..
- Provide appropriate patient instruction and/or consultation with family or significant other, as needed.
- Record examination, diagnosis and treatment notes, meeting record documentation requirements.
- Attend medical staff meetings as designated.
- Comply with all regulatory, accreditation, organizational, and departmental statutes, standards, policies, and procedures.
- Participate in review and revision of relevant policies, procedures manuals, and protocols.
- Organise regular meeting with the staff of these departments.
- Maintain constant, open communication with the other clinical staffs and hospital management.
- Be available to take up new responsibilities within the range of his/her professional profile in case hospital management activates new initiatives and project activities in the hospital.
- Provide a monthly report on the activities Sign in and out from duty according to the approved procedure.
Type of Employment: 1 (one) year with possible extension – 60 days probation period
Reports to: St. Luke Catholic Hospital Medical Director
Location: Wolisso, St Luke Catholic Hospital, SWSZ,
- Required Education & Experience:
- The candidate must hold BSc degree in Physiotherapy
- Strong team spirit.
- Strong communication skills,
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds.
- Good spoken and written knowledge of English, Amharic and Oromiffa
- Creativity, enthusiasm and a strong commitment to succeed.
- Rigorous and trustful person.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking ability.
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Offices)
How To Apply:
- Interested applicants should submit their application letters with recent CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than May 15, 2022.
We expect to receive applications as follows:
CVs (not more than 3 pages)
Cover Letter (not more than 1 page)
Only short listed applicants will be contacted for an interview
Note that applications received after the deadline shall not be considered.
Further information is available at St Luke catholic hospital located at Wolisso
Office, phone n°: +251 (11) 341 0150