- Respect time table and duty roster as planned by the Project Officer and Area Coordinator
- Ensure implementation of fully MNCH Activities in Kulle,Terkidi/Ngueneyyiel Health facility according to FMOH guidelines.
- Ensure FANC services to all Clients referred to the health facility, providing the necessary care and information, ensuring accurate clinical and diagnostic assessment and evaluation, adequate medication, including vaccinations, precise diagnosis, prompt identification of risk factors and accurate counseling, Implement adequate problem solving process through accurate and evidence based actions.
- Keep all ANC documentations and records properly filled and organized
- Ensure High level standard care during labor, delivery and postnatal care, following accurately the guidelines and the procedures for both mothers, and newborns
- Keep all Labor, Delivery and Postnatal documentations and records properly filled and organized
- Perform Normal Deliveries assistance adopting high standard of quality care
- Prompt identifications of risk factors and implementation of appropriate actions, including referral
- Be responsible to organize referral in short and effective time to avoid any delay and further complications to clients.
- Perform PNC as per guidelines, monitoring and ensuring clients follow up
- Ensure adequate and effective Health Education and Information to clients, implementing Health education morning sessions as well as support the out rich activities
- Ensure that workplace rooms, material and instruments are properly kept, cleaned and sterilized, mentoring also TBAs and Cleaners.
- Work with colleagues being respectful of their role and position having a positive attitude and behavior and ensuring a good team spirit work
- BSc with 1 year relevant work experience or Diploma with minimum of 2 years of work experience in Midwifery and essential midwifery qualification with valid professional licence
- Communication, positive attitude and interpersonal skill
- Good in Speaking, reading, listening and writing Amharic and English
- Flexible, creative and able to interact and (manage) people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
How To Apply:
Candidate who meets the above requirement is encourage to submit updated CV and cover letter through Ethiojobs not later than Friday May 12, 2022
Your application letter/cover letter must include the following information
- Name of the position you have applied for
- Date of application
- Location you are applying for
- Summary of your qualifications and experience
- Motivation/objective of why you have applied for the job
- Permanent Address and present address (if different from permanent) and telephone number also email address
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Only applicants meeting the minimum qualification will be short listed and contacted.