Regulatory & Quality Officer
- Job Description:
- YK Medical Supply is a Startup company and looking to hire someone as Regulatory & Quality officer to work from our Addis Ababa office. The responsible include but not limited to:
- Manage all the technical matter regarding importation and distribution process.
- Follow-ups in all products registration matter.
- Handles all the regulatory issues.
- Renew and change licenses.
- Check the Market for products needed in Ethiopia
- Checking all imported products quality ,safety efficacy before distribution
- Plans, monitors and evaluates the day to day activities of the medical representative
- Facilitates effective team interactionContinually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and develops long lasting relationships with client.
- Answering questions regarding procedures and resolve discrepancies regarding receipts and deliveries.
- Keep any returned and damaged products in quarantine area until its get disposed.
- Receives order from customer and sales representative.
- Checks the stock and invoice for the customer
- Register import data on computer and make ready for sales.
- Controls the returned of sales invoice after delivery.
- Register damaged and expired drug held in quarantine area
- Promotes the company’s product to health professionals to increases the sales.
- Develop and manage a territory with the goal of maximizing slaes.
- Achieve sales goals, usually on annual or quarterly basis.
- Meet cell goals while focusing on top customers (usually the best or most influential doctors in your region.
- Host product presentations to specific customers.
- Understand and address both business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals.
- Engage in meaningful dialogue with customers, to both educated and sell your products.
- Obtains and submits order by referring to price list .
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports , such as daily call reports , weekly work plants , and monthly and annual territory analysis .
- Monitors completion by gathering current market place information on pricing, new products, other companies promotional techniques etc .
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluation results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing report, making recommendations to management .
- Increases managements effectiveness by recruiting , selecting , orienting , coaching , counseling , and disciplining managers , communicating values , strategies and objectives , assigning accountabilities , planning , monitoring and appraising job results ; developing incentive ; developing a climate for offering information and options ; providing educational opportunities
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities ; presenting assumptions ; recommending objectives .
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans , budgets and results measurements ; allocating resource ; reviewing progress ; making mid course corrections .
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees, enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Fluency in English is essential
- Computer literacy is essential
- Job Requirements:
- Minimum of B.Sc. in related field
Essential experience and skills:
- Quality orientation and high attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in start-up environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution skills.
- Strong knowledge of quality management systems and manufacturing processes.
- Ability and eagerness to learn.
- How To Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants can send their CV to [email protected]
Deadline : 05.09.2021
Location: Addis Ababa
For More Health related Vacancies Click Here
To Get alerts of latest Job Opportunities Go-to Our Telegram Bot