ART Specialized Clinic Director
Organization: Mekdim Ethiopia National Association (MENA)
Position: ART Specialized Clinic Director
Employment: Full time
Salary: Negotiable based on MENA salary scale
Location: Addis Ababa
- Mekdim Ethiopia National Association (MENA) is an indigenous National Non-governmental, Non-political and not for profit humanitarian organization working in the area of HIV/AIDS prevention, care treatment and support services. MENA is now in the process of recruiting employees for its AHF Ethiopia funded Comprehensive HIV/AIDS care and treatment (ART) Clinic; thus, invites competent candidates to apply on the ART Specialized Clinic Director vacant post:
Major Duties /job summary
- Provides individual and group supervision and development to clinical staff;
- Provides training on clinical services provisions to staff who provide supervision;
- Establish functional relationship with key stakeholders including MENA’s management Donor and government;
- Responsible for the effective implementation of Program and finance aspects of the clinic;
- Analyzes data from assessments to evaluate clinic programs, areas of improvement, and consumer progress; Develops and/or maintains the clinics’ Quality Assurance plan in keeping with MENA directives as well as County requirements;
- Serves as the clinic’s head Officer, ensures all activities within the clinic are conducted within the guidelines and regulation of relevant government requirements;
- Prepare and submit the program financial progress report of the clinic periodically to MENA, donor and relevant government bodies
- Presents or attends meetings on behalf of the clinic with outside stakeholders,
- Ensures 90% and above annual program and financial goals of the clinic are met.
- Ensure fund diversification and domestic resource mobilization to the clinic
- Assists with responding to grant and/or Request for Proposal (RFP) opportunities;
- Conducts 30%-40% clinical services provisions.
Number of Position:1
Term of Employment: 1 year with possible extension
- Bachelor science degree (BSc) in health-related fields from a recognized institution
- Three years and above work experience relevant clinical work experience and at least two years in HIV/AIDS Programs like PMTCT, VCT, ANC, ART services delivery.
- Training on Basic Comprehensive ART, VCT/PICT, PMTCT, TB/HIV and Nutritional management for PLHIV is advantageous.
- Renewed professional registration and license from recognize body
- Basic Computer software application skill and ability of report writing
- Good interpersonal and communication skill who believe in working with mulita cultural team.
- Experience working with key and priority population in an NGO setting is a plus.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and application letter through the organization’s application portal https://www.mekdimethiopia.org/content/vacancy within 7 consecutive days from the date of announcement.