External Vacancy Announcement
Julphar Pharmaceuticals PLC is a joint venture between Gulf Pharmaceuticals Industries (Julphar) U.A.E and MEDTECH Ethiopia, which is involved in the manufacturing of LIFE SAVING Drugs for the local Ethiopian market use as well as for export. Julphar is looking for new candidates with big ambitions, potentials and commitment to improve the quality of life for our end customers.
Job Summary/Main Purpose
Dispenser is Responsible to perform Dispensing operation as per the related SOP & GMP Guidelines.
- Under the guidance of the Store Head, the Dispenser shall carry out the following duties:
- Dispensing of raw material with respect to FIFO
- Return loose materials proper loose labeled to store
- Follow up temperature & humidity in the dispensing room and report if variation happened
- To ensure the cleaning of the Dispensing Rooms and equipment on a daily basis.
- To perform calibration of the balance and maintain the balance standard weights and documentation as per the SOPs & GMP Guidelines.
- To ensure necessary status labelling during & after dispensing.
- To ensure smooth & safe dispensing by way of proper co-ordination with all relevant departments.
- To receive the raw materials Stock from the warehouse as and when transferred.
- To report activities to Department Head or Delegated Person on a daily basis.
- To check the necessary status labelling, quantity and quality of packing while receiving.
- To handle returned/recalled raw materials as per set procedures.
- To maintain all necessary documentation of the dispensing materials.
- To assist Raw material/Packing Material Store Keeper & department Head whenever required in all jobs.
- To follow all the SOP and GMP guidelines while on duty.
- To follow all company’s rules and regulations.
- To report to Department Head, any damage to facility & equipment or any malicious activity by person/s while on duty.
- Performs related tasks as required.
Employment type: Permanent
Number Required: One
Division: Store Head
Reporting to: Store Head
- Requirements (Knowledge, Skills & Attributes)
- Diploma / Degree in Pharmacy or Druggist. Work experience is not required, but applicants who have at least one year of work experience on dispensing is highly encouraged to apply.
- Dedicated and willing to work under stress full condition.
- Good knowledge of GMP practice
- Excellent role player in motivating teamwork and organizing skill.
- Basic Knowledge of Operating computer
How To Apply:
For more vacancy alerts join us on Telegram