Sales Lead-Re advertisement
- Job Description:
- Function of the Role
The Sales lead will be responsible for promoting LifeBank Ethiopia and its products to hospitals and other care centres. She/he will build market positions for LifeBank Ethiopia by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales. S/he will work to grow the client base of the company, foster client relationships and develop new opportunities for LifeBank Ethiopia’s products and services.
- Frame LifeBank’s sales strategies in Ethiopia
- Schedule and conduct sales appointments with key resource personnel of hospitals and suppliers e.g. blood banks, hospitals, laboratories to sell LifeBank products
- Work with the marketing and sales manager to prepare and deliver suitable sales pitches, proposals and presentations to prospective LifeBank customers
- Work in line with company policy to achieve set sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Provide daily call reports as well as weekly and monthly report of sales efforts in marked sales territory
- Organize sales campaigns to create awareness and increase product publicity
- Regularly follow up with signed hospitals and blood banks to ensure they are using the app and placing orders
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector;
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, fulfillment and customer support
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- Expert level knowledge of department processes and products to serve as the first line of support in resolving internal and external customer issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Have a deep desire to work in the startup industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Loves a challenge
- Work in the office
- Visit prospective client sites
- Will be required to write proposals and reports
- Will be required to work overtime, on weekends and travel if necessary
- The sales lead will report to the country CEO.
- Job Requirements:
- Educational Qualification
- B.A/B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Marketing, Business, Finance, Pharmacy or related
- 2-4 years experience in direct sales.
- Proven work experience as a business development lead is preferable.
- Experience in the medical/ pharmaceutical industry is also required.
Skills and Abilities
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- How To Apply:
Interested applicants should send a non-returnable C.V., application letter outlining how their experience and education fit this vacancy to firstname.lastname@example.org and Geremew@lifebank.et
Candidates are needed urgently
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
For More Vacancy Alerts Join Doctors Online On Telegram