Internist – Doctors with Africa CUAMM Vacancy Announcement, November 20 2023
Organization: Doctors with Africa CUAMM
Location: Ethiopia, Wolisso Hospital
Deadline: November 30 2023
Ethiopia, Wolisso Hospital
- University Degree in Medicine and Surgery with further specialisation or equivalent title in Internal Medicine
- Excellent knowledge of English
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a Specialist
- Previous professional experience in fragile countries and/or low resources settings
The Internist is expected to collaborate in improving the quality of services by carrying out clinical and organizational activities and training local staff. The specific tasks will be:
- supporting the activities of the emergency room, the ward and OPD services by monitoring the quality of diagnoses and treatments based on the protocols in force
- contributing to the continuous education program of hospital staff
- collaborating in improving and updating clinical protocols
- promoting strategies for improving the quality of care
- contributing to the production of hospital data
- collaborating and/or promoting any operational research in the areas of competence
- performing the role of tutor for JPOs (Italian residents in Internal Medicine)
How to Apply
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The selection process is based on non-discrimination criteria and candidates are taken into consideration without distinction of ethnicity, gender, political orientation, religion, personal opinions, sexual orientation.
Doctors with Africa CUAMM does not tolerate any abuse, exploitation or violence against vulnerable children and adults, nor other behaviour that does not respect human dignity from its own staff, partner staff or other staff associated with the NGO.
All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to the mission and values of the organization, nondiscrimination policies and safeguarding principles.