Intern – Amref Health Africa Vacancy Announcement, August 3 2023
Organization: Amref Health Africa
Location: Debre Birhan
Deadline: August 13 2023
Program: RMNCAYH (Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child and Adolescent Health)
Reports to: Depending on the role given, The Intern will report to the Area focal person and Project Assistants
Duration of Role; Three months
Total Number of Interns Needed; One (1)
RMNCAYH (Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child and Adolescent Health) is looking for a self-motivated, intern with a passion for community health. He/ She will be responsible for providing technical assistance in day to day implementation of Tena Leselam project. He/She will be primarily responsible for ensuring the achievement of specific project deliverables and targets in the project.
• Assist service delivery sites in meeting quality standards by providing training follow-up visits, clear performance feedback and technical support as needed, particularly in Health System Strengthening.
• Assist and collaborate with project team, to improve community health seeking behavior on WASH, Nutrition, and Maternal, Child health, GBV services.
• Assist in data generation in projects, and work with relevant government stake holders.
• Facilitate financial and administrative procedures during trainings, meetings, workshops
• Handle social media accounts and engage in social and community-based campaigns
• Attend different project related review meetings and take Minutes
• Undertake other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications and Competencies:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in health scince or related fields
• Volunteering experience in Youth leadership
• Fresh graduate/ Zero years of work experience
• Wants to serve for the whole Internship program
• Good Communication and writing skills in Amharic and English
• Good interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical, problem solving and networking skills.
• Be a team player and communicator
• Detail oriented and responsible
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for these positions!
How to Apply
To Apply for this vacancy Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below. Please make sure that you have read the requirements section very well before you apply.
For more vacancy alerts like Amref Health Africa vacancy announcement, join us on Telegram