Nurses – Wings of Healing Vacancy Announcement, February 13 2023
Organization: Wings of Healing
Employment: Full Time
Location: Debre Birhan
Date of Announcement: February 13 2023
Deadline: February 17 2023
Job Overview/ Summary
The nurse will be responsible to plan follow and execute emergency nutrition response in Debre-berehan IDP camps. The nurses will be reporting to the nutrition officer.
Specific responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Design and ensure the provision of quality nutritional education and counseling to pregnant and lactating women
• Follow the progress of PLW and Under-five children with MAM enrolled in the project
• Distribute nutritious foods for the PLW and under-five children with MAM
• Ensure that food commodities are handled as per commodities principles • Provide health education on the preparation of nutritious food
• Ensure each and every enrolled under five-child and PLW with MAM receives adequate and quality clinical and Nutritional care through existing resources
• Compile progress reports and nutritional updates reports
• Supervising treatment and progress of under 5 children and PLWs with moderate acute malnutrition in the IDP camps
• Ensure the appropriate referral system between TSFPs, SCs, OTPs and IYCF
• Complete forms in the necessary formats
• Perform other activities as requested by the nutrition officer
Below are the requirements for this Wings of Healing Vacancy Announcement.
• Diploma/B.sc in nursing with a minimum of two years of experience
• Previous experience in emergency nutrition programs will be desired
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other information processing software.
• Strong organizational skills. and ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Amharic.
Place of work: Debre Birhan, Ethiopia
Below are the application instructions for this Wings of Healing Vacancy Announcement.
How To Apply
Deadline for Application: 5 consecutive days from the date of announcement
Application instruction for this vacancy is not specified as you can see on the source (Ethiopian Reporter Jobs), but below are the application instructions for last months vacancy.
• Interested applicants for the above listed positions can send their CV and motivation letter through our email at [email protected] and cc at [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed either in person on through telephone.