Public Health Officer – Doctors with Africa CUAMM Vacancy Announcement, February 3 2023
Organization: Doctors with Africa CUAMM
Position: Public Health Officer
Employment: Full time
Salary: From 23,000 To 39,560 basic depending one experience and education
Deadline: Feb 9, 2023
- Assist the targeted Health Centres in the management of health care services in collaboration with the Woreda health bureau.
- Participate in the supervision activities to health centres and health posts
- Support the implementation of the District Health Information System (DHIS2) at peripheral level
- Organize training courses planned by the project in collaboration with the RHB, Woredas Health bureau and Health Centres management team.
- Support the training needs assessment of health professional working and HEWs in the health centres and organize on-the-job training activities
- Support the HEWs in awareness activities at community level
- Prepare monthly and quarterly project activity plan and reports.
- Support the Project Manager in the implementation of peripheral health facilities activities
Below are the requirements for this Doctors with Africa CUAMM Vacancy.
- BSc degree in Public Health
- More than 5 years’ work experience in public health field
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Previous experience in training and mentoring of Health Professional
- Strong experience in monitoring and supervision of health care services at peripheral level
- Previous experience in implementing activities at community level
- Firm experience in DHIS2 management and developing project management tools
- Proficiency in the use of computers (Windows, Microsoft Office package)
How to Apply