Data Collector ( 45)
- Job Description of Data Collectors
We would like to hire qualified candidate who is energetic and skillful for the position of Data Collector.
No of Positions:45
Location:West Gojjam, West Arsi, Wolayita
Employment Type:2 months consultancy Contract
Salary: as Per MSH scale
Key Duties and responsibilities
Under the supervision of Research/study Coordinator, the data collectors will execute the following activities:
· Should participate in all pre-data collection training and pilot testing.
· Plan and conduct data collection and data cleaning activities
- · Proactively prepare all necessary materials and tools needed for the data collection
· Responsible to review the necessary documents during data collection at wereda health offices
· Handle safely and confidentiality all necessary documents and records
· Responsible to provide health education to the households and community
· Provide adherence support for participants on TPT
· Submit weekly plan and report to concerned body.
· Work closely with HEWs
· Responsible to maintain team sprit
· Perform other duties as assigned by Research/study Coordinator.
- Job Requirement
Required Qualification & Experiences:
· Nurse and or health related fields with diploma or above
· Having experience of involving in surveys, preferable community-based household surveys and other research
· Having experience of collecting both quantitative and qualitative data
· Excellent communication skill and who believes in teamwork.
· Computer skill on Microsoft office.
· Being able to use local language is an advantage
· Knowledge and experience to the traditions and customs of the people of the area is an advantage
· Able to work or travel off working hours, weekends, holidays based on the convenience of the activity.
· Data collection experience, including qualitative, is strongly preferred
· Experience or residing in the specified area is an advantage
How To Apply:
- Interested and qualified applicants may apply through the application link below: