- LIYANA HEALTH CARE Plc. (LHC) is an integrated health care solutions company that provides high quality, advanced & a yet accessible and affordable specialized clinical services, import and distributes pharmaceuticals, teaching health fields and manufacturing factory products in Addis Ababa and Hawassa cities.
Currently, LHC comprises 9 divisions /business lines: – Yanet Internal Medicine Specialized Center (YIMSC – A.A and Hwassa), Yanet Trauma and Surgical Specialized Center (YTSSC – Hawassa), Yanet Priamary Hospital (YPH -Hawassa) ,Yanet Drugs and Medical Supplies Wholes Sale (YDMSWS – Hawassa), Yanet – Liyana college of Health Sciences (YLCHS – Hawassa), LHC Health Consultancy and Yali medical detergents, cosmetics & chemicals manufacturing (A.A )
LIYANA HEALTH CARE PLC would like to recruit potential candidates for the position of Biomedical Engineer to assign at Head Quarter in Hawassa.
Qualified applicants who can perform the following responsibilities and satisfy mentioned requirements are invited to apply for job vacancy.
Biomedical Engineer is innovating and designs technological solutions for the medical industry. His/her main goal is to improve the quality and effectiveness of patient care by creating medical devices, instruments, and software to run biomedical equipment, that improve quality of life as well as the functioning of the medical industry. The responsibilities will include working closely with medical professionals, chemists and other scientists to research the engineering aspects of biological systems. Expertise in both engineering and biology will enable to develop technological solutions to complex medical problems.
To be successful as a Biomedical Engineer he/she must be able to develop advanced healthcare technology and be able to advise others on how to use the technology effectively.
- Designing and creating biomedical technology such as machines, equipment, and software that can be used for diagnosing and treating medical problems.
- Installing and calibrating biomedical machines, equipment, and software.
- Evaluating the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical machines, equipment, and software.
- Maintaining and repairing biomedical machines and equipment, when needed.
- Providing technical support, when needed.
- Keeping up-to-date service histories on all biomedical machines and equipment.
- Train clinicians and other personnel on how to use biomedical machines and equipment, safely and effectively.
- Researching new materials, technologies, and engineering aspects of biological processes and systems.
- Writing reports and documents detailing protocols, policies, standards of use, maintenance, and repairs of biomedical equipment, machines, and software.
- Disseminating knowledge about the biomedical engineering field through writing, teaching, or consulting.
- Bachelor’s degree in biomedical engineering.
- Having valid Professional License from regulatory body.
- Proven experience working of 1 year and above.
- Experience in health institution is may be advantegous.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Great eye for design and the technical ability to transform designs into products
- Exceptional team-working and communication skills
- Creating business idea for revenue generator is great input
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
How To Apply:
- Application letter, CV and scanned documents are expected to be attaching to this email address. [email protected]