- TESFA Social and Development Association /TSDA/ is Local Civil Society Organization established in 2000 with a mission of improving the lives of Orphans and Vulnerable Children/OVC, impoverished older people, and marginalized women/youth by designing and implementing participatory projects that can arrest the spread of HIV/AIDS, and combat poverty. The organization would like to employ qualified and enthusiastic Project Officer. The post holder will be responsible to successfully lead all the program activity of the organization and prepare standard report and submit the required sector.
Required no.: One
Terms of Employment: One year with high possibility of extension based on performance and availability of funds
- BA/BSc in Health, Sociology, management, project management, and other related health and social science fields.
- 2 years and above work experience (preferably at NGO) especially in implementing health projects.
- Ability to proactively scan the environment at assigned project
- Ability to actively and consciously perform project tasks
- Ability to communicate information selectively and properly
- Ability to develop and or review project proposals.
- Strong organizational, Interpersonal Communication and report writing skill
- Good Presentation and advocacy skill
- Computer Literate, at least in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong community & resource mobilization skill
- Skill of facilitating, organizing & leading different meetings, workshops and trainings
Language and Proficiency
- Good command of spoken and written English and Amharic languages.
- Proven client service skill, smart & presentable appearance, Excellent communication skills with colleagues etc
Sex: Both (Female applicants with the required competence are highly encouraged to apply)
How To Apply:
- Interested applicant who fulfill the aforementioned minimum requirements are invited to submit their application letter and non – returnable CV with supporting credentials until October: 16/10/2022 G.C in person at the head office of Tesfa Social and Development Association, Addis Ababa-Addis Ketema Sub City Woreda 10, Atena Tera- behind Tele communication, House No 209, Or
you can apply through the organization’s email address [email protected]or by P.O.Box 243/1022, Tesfa Social and Development Association (TSDA), Addis Ababa-Ethiopia.
Note: Use ” Project Officer ” as the subject line of your email !
For more information you can call to +2519 02 45 45 45/+251910112107