Internal and External Vacancy announcement
Mekdim Ethiopia National Association (MENA) is an indigenous National Non-governmental, Non-political and not for profit humanitarian organization working in the area of HIV/AIDS prevention, care treatment and support services. MENA is now in the process of recruiting employees for its USAID MULU KP Activity sub granted from PSI/Ethiopia to be implemented in Addis Ababa; thus, invites competent candidates to apply on the following vacant post:
Major Duties /job summary:
- Ensure services provided at DIC are confidential, and meet the standard set by the project
- Coordinate and provide STI screening and treatment services for project beneficiaries at DICs
- Provide successful referral services to network health facilities
- Support women and girls to adjust attitudes and behaviors through counseling services
- Make regular referrals to health centers for TB, GBV, Rape cases, and other complications.
- Strengthen overall ART service at DIC
- Coordinate and timely trace of lost clients from treatment
- Consist, complete and regular reporting of all the needed activities result to M&E unit.
- Document clinical services, counseling efforts and referral cases confidentially
- Advise the center coordinator possible improvements of drop in center services
- Provide late hour, holiday and week end prevention and clinical services to DIC beneficiaries
- Prepare monthly/quarterly report to the center coordinator about progress, challenges, and any other issues pertaining to his/her duties
- Organize individual and group counseling for clients
Term of Employmentone year with possible extension based on availability of funds
Number of Positions:1
- Bachelor science degree (BSc) in Clinical Nursing/public health from a recognized institution, Plus COC Certificate.
- 2 years of experience in relevant work with especial attention to hands-on experience on MULU KPP Project at least for one years
- Recent comprehensive ART training is Mandatory and commcare data entry
- Computer application skill
- Communications skills
- Fluency in English and local languages
- Knowledge of combination prevention and other trainings related to HIV, TB and nutrition will be a plus
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and application letter through the organization’s email address [email protected] within 5 consecutive days from the date of this vacancy announcement.
NB. Applicants should submit their credentials through the stated vacancy email address only.
Please mention the name of the position on the Subject line when you apply.
Mena have the right to cancel the vacancy announcement.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted for written exam and interview.
MENA have the right to cancel the announcement if there is a need to do so.