HIV Services Officer
- Future Hopes Integrated Development organization/FHIDO/ is an indigenous, non-governmental, non-profit, secular, legally registered Ethiopian resident charity working to building self-reliant and self-sufficient generation in Ethiopia through comprehensive and sustainable development approach. FHIDO implementing different development programs to change the wellbeing of deprived, excluded and vulnerable children and youths found in its operational areas and ensured the sustainable resilience to take part in the social, economic and political activities of their communities
Currently FHIDO is operational over the ten districts of Arada sub-city in four core programmatic areas namely, Early Childhood Development (ECD), Basic Education, Youth Development and OVC care and support project.
FHIDO is currently looking for competent, qualified and interested applicants for FHIDO, USAID Family-focused HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment Program that will be implemented in partnership with Mekdim Ethiopia National Association (MENA) on the following position.
HIV Services Officer would be responsible to Plan, organize, implement and monitor site level care and treatment activities as per the USAID standard operating procedure, oversee the overall site level implementation of CEFs and CRPs to ensure high level program performance, provide day to day technical mentoring support to the CEFs which will facilitate standardized delivery of services to the targeted beneficiaries, liaise with local government administration, community care coalition or Community Committees, health facilities and other Community level actors for effective implementation of the project, facilitate facility-to-community and Community-to-facility referral to strengthen partnership, organize site level quality improvement team meetings and act as chairperson of the team, collect periodic reports from CRPs, CEFs and other community structure, compile appropriately and report to the concerned body on time based on USAID requir
Number of position: One (1)
Term of employment: The terms of employment for the position is one-year contract with possible extension based on proven performance and availability of fund.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to effectively liaise with staff, government and others stakeholders.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with all actors in the implementation sites.
- Advanced technical skills relevant to HIV/AIDS Program for PLHIV, KPP, OVC and Other Vulnerable groups.
- Proven coaching, mentoring and leadership experience, particularly in Health and HIV/AIDS related projects.
- Professional registration license and relevant trainings to the assignment.
- Fluency in English and Local Language (Spoken and Written)
- BSc in Nursing, Public Health or MSC in related discipline.
- A minimum of (5 years for BSC and 3 years for MSC) work experience (preferably in NGO setting) with similar position; experience working with Community HIV Care and Treatment Activity is advantageous.
How To Apply:
- Interested applicants should submit non-returnable application together with CV and copies of testimonials to Future Hopes Integrated Development organization within 7 working days of this announcement.
Future Hopes Integrated Development organization/FHIDO/
P.O.Box 25887 Tel 011-1-11 77 45/011-1-55 91 99
Or Through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In person at our Head Quarter, during working hours located at Yohans Church adjacent to the Addis Hospital and Abet Hospital.
NB: Only short listed applicants will be communicated.
“Women and individuals with experience of voluntarism are highly encouraged to apply”