Addis Ababa University School of Public Health wants to hire competent Professionals for the following Research Assistant. Therefore, you are kindly invited to Apply, if you qualify, as per the procedure mentioned below.
The Indigo Partnership is a five-year research programme funded by the Medical Research Council (MRC) of UK which will develop and test new methods to reduce mental-health-related stigma in China, Ethiopia, India, Tunisia, and Nepal. Specifically, the research within the Indigo Partnership is aimed at establishing a research collaboration that enables the development of effective, contextually adapted stigma reduction interventions, and at carrying out activities to strengthen the scientific understanding of mechanisms of action of stigma processes against people with mental illness. School of Public Health, Addis Ababa University is seeking competent and experienced research assistant to work for the INDIGO project.
Expected roles and responsibilities of the research Assistant
- Planning and coordinating the field work
- Field level quantitative and qualitative data collection
- Transcription of qualitative data
- Management of quantitative data
- Facilitate communication between administrative and technical staffs of the project
- Monitor project progress
- Develop project reports
- Facilitate trainings
- Draft manuscripts from the project
- Any other assignments by the project team
Duration of employment: six months with possibility of extension.
- Background and required competencies
- MPH with bachelor training in health sciences from recognized higher education institution
- Training and experiences in qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill of English and Amharic
How To Apply:
- Interested and Qualified Applicants are requested to submit their application letter specifying for which position they are applying and the date he/she will be available if selected for the post;
Update CV and their relevant Credentials (Such as Degree, Transcript, Renewed Professional License, recommendation Letters and other relevant documents) to The Human Resource Administration Office of Addis Ababa University College Of Health Science School of Public Health, Sefereselam Campus Human Resource Office. (Second Floor Office No.218) Located around Mesalemia area In front of Ethio Tebib Privet Hospital within 10 working days, from the date of announcement Competent Female applicants are highly encouraged.
For more vacancy alerts join us on Telegram