- 1. Perform radiographic examinations and carryout x-ray film processing
2. Operate and maintain x-ray machine and support equipment;
3. Perform basic ultrasounds or obstetric and gynecological and abdominal ultrasound
4. Interpret routine chest, abdominal and musculoskeletal radiographic images and provide report
5. Conduct radiographic monitoring in the work environment and Ensures compliance to Radiologic safety standards
6. Apply quality control, maintain and implement radiologic policies and procedures.
7. Manage workplace Occupational Health Standard management system; and monitor implementation of work plan and activities.
- BSc or Diploma in Radiography.
How To Apply:
- Interested and qualified applicants can submit their CV through email address [email protected] or in person through the following address :
Bethzatha Hospital Administration office
Location:- Around Stadium
NB. Email applicants should write the position title on the subject line of their email. Otherwise their application should not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be conducted.