Eric Bleumink Scholarships at University of Groningen 2023 | Fully Funded, September 8 2022
Eric Bleumink Fund grants fully funded scholarships for international students. These scholarships are only offered for masters study. University of Groningen Scholarship covers tuition fee, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance for successful applicants.
The Eric Bleumink Fund grants scholarships to talented individuals and young scientists from developing nations. The scholarships are for a Master’s degree program of 1 year or 2 years. Thus, only candidates who have obtained a (conditional) admission offer for a master’s program before February can be considered. In order to allow sufficient time for the Admission Office to process the request for a master program, such a master request should be finished by the applicant before 1 December.
- Level of Study: Master’s
- Institution: University of Groningen
- Study in: Netherlands
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Arts, Medical Sciences, Law, Spatial Sciences, Philosophy, Science and Engineering, Economics and Business, Behavioral and Social Sciences
- Program Period: 1 to 2 years
- Deadline: December 1, 2022 (annual)
The grant is awarded for a 1 year or 2 years Master’s degree programme.
The grant covers tuition fee, costs of international travel, subsistence, books, and health insurance. Please note that a considerable number of students apply for this scholarship each year, whereas the University can issue only a limited number of grants.
Grant provider: University of Groningen
Eligibility Criteria for Eric Bleumink Scholarships
To be eligible for Eric Bleumink Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Tanzania, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Timor-Leste, Sudan (Rep.), Congo (Dem Rep.), South Sudan, Central African Republic, Zambia, Armenia, Bolivia, Cape Verde, Congo (Rep.), Congo, El Salvador, Ghana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kosovo, Korea, Dem. Rep., Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nigeria, Vietnam, Uzbekistan, Ukraine
- Have excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- Have received provisional or unconditional admission for a master programme before February. Only then will applicants be considered for a grant from the Eric Bleumink Fund (In order to allow for enough time to process the application to a master programme by the Admission Office, such a master application should be completed by the applicant before 1st of December)
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program of choice
- Be available for the whole period of the program and be able to take part in the entire program
- Have no other means of financing the study in question
How to Apply for Eric Bleumink Scholarships?
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
- Apply to one of the Master’s programs before the 1st of December.
- After application to a masters program, Suitable candidates will be informed about a nomination. (So be sure that you fulfill the eligibility requirements before applying to a masters program).
To know more about Eric Bleumink Scholarships, please visit official website:
For more scholarship alerts join us on Telegram