The British Chevening scholarship 2023 is a fully-funded scholarship to undertake any master’s course at any university in the UK. A UK Government-funded scholarship program. The UK Chevening Scholarship is open to any international student from any country. You can apply for the Masters/MPhil degree programs under a Chevening scholarship program. Chevening represents the very best of the UK. It will cover your Airfare, Meals, Accommodation, Visa, Tuition Fee, Books, Allowance, Health insurance, and any other fee.
The Requirements for the Chevening scholarship are not hard. They have made it very easy so everyone can apply to study in the UK. For the Chevening Scholarship, You don’t need any professional work experience. If you have completed any volunteer activity paid or unpaid internship it will be counted as your work experience too.
You are free to choose from more than 12,000 Master’s Courses at over 150 different UK higher education institutions under the Chevening UK Scholarship. The UK is home to many of the world’s best universities. Last year they awarded 1800 scholarships. The Chevening announced their Scholarship dates. The Chevening Scholarship for 2023-24 will open on August 2022 and will close on 1st November 2022. Start preparations from now.
Details About British Chevening Scholarship 2023-24
- Country: United Kingdom
- Course Level: One Year Master Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded From UK Government
- No. of Scholarships: 1800
- Opening Date: 2nd August 2022 (You can apply starting from Tuesday, August 2 2022)
- Closing Date: 2nd November 2022
Applying for a Chevening Scholarship is a competitive and challenging process. To give yourself the best chance of success, it is advisable that you do as much research as possible. We’ve collated the most important information for you here.
Chevening Scholarship Amount, Benefits & Stipend
The British Chevening UK Scholarship 2023 is a Fully Funded Scholarship to study in UK Universities. It will cover the following expenses for all the Scholarship holders:
- Full University Tuition Fees
- An Enough Monthly Stipend
- Airfare Travel Costs to and from the UK
- An Arrival Allowance
- A Homeward Departure Allowance
- The cost of One Visa Application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
- Chevening will Pay the Quarantine cost if Booked by Diversity Travel.
- Free COVID-19 vaccination (If applicable).
Tips for Chevening Scholarship Courses (How to Select a Course & University)
- You are Free to Choose from over 12,000 eligible Master’s Courses at over 150 different higher education institutions.
- Your Chevening Application must list at least Three Courses. (it means you need to tell them your first three preferred courses)
- All Courses are in the Year Master Program.
- Find more about eligible courses for Chevening
- Please apply to more than 3 Universities, OR at least 5 to 6 to secure admission.
Chevening Partner Universities
You can apply for any master’s course at any Chevening partner university.
Do You need an admission letter from University?
No. You do not need to have an admission letter from the university to apply for Chevening at this point. Give preference to Universities in your application that you feel is the brightest chance of getting admission. But you can change the preference later at the interview stage.
Eligible Countries for Chevening
Chevening Scholarships are offered in over 160 countries. Participants are eligible from all around the world. you can check this tool to check your country
Eligible types of work Experience
Chevening Scholarships require that applicants have at least two years of work experience. The types of work experience that are eligible for Chevening can include:
- Full-time Employment
- Part-time employment
- Voluntary work
- Paid or unpaid internships
You do not need to meet the work experience requirement in one period of employment. Applicants can submit up to ten different employment periods in order to meet the requirement. Chevening Scholarships – two years’ work experience = 2,800 hours. Read More about Chevening Scholarship Work Experience.
Chevening Scholarship Requirements & Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship 2023 you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to enter a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years of work experience = 2,800 hours.
- Apply to three different eligible UK University Courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these.
Documents Required for Chevening Scholarship
- Valid passport
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Three choices for master’s courses
While you must upload the documents above at the time of submitting your online application, the ones mentioned below can be uploaded at any time before their respective deadlines.
- English language test results for Academic IELTS/ TOEFL iBT/ Pearson PTE Academic/ Trinity ISE II (B2) or C1 Advanced
- Unconditional offer from the selected university
- Two reference letters
- Educational certificates (if any)
- Motivation Letter
The last date to apply for all the students from all over the world for the British Chevening Scholarship in the UK for the years 2023-24 is 2nd November 2022 BST Time. The application will open on 2nd august 2022.
How to Apply for the Chevening UK Scholarship?
Application opens on August 2nd 2022
2) Find the right course here at the right UK University which is the best fit for you.
Here are 5 important official links for for the Chevening Scholarship.
- WHO CAN APPLY? (Application opens on August 2)
- GUIDANCE FOR YOUR APPLICATION
- RESEARCH MASTER’S COURSES
- APPLICATION TIMELINE
- WHY STUDY IN THE UK?
For more scholarship alerts join us on Telegram