Immediate Vacancy Announcement
Humedicae.V is German based International NGO registered in Ethiopia in February 2010 and re-registered on July 8, 2019 with registry No. 1605 as foreign Charity. Currently, Humedica e.V, SNNRP, South Omo Project is looking for a qualified Project Coordinator.
- Manage and coordinate overall project activities in the region.
- Support subordinates in facilitating trainings/workshops in the field and in supervising the humedica capacity-building component for medical staff in the region;
- Participate in interagency meetings at project area level and communicate relevant information to the FSP Coordinator;
- Take part in impact monitoring of humedica activities implemented;
- Organize and follow up health data collection, documentation, analysis and reporting in collaboration with project coordinator and health posts staff.
- Maintaining and updating health and other project-related data, and preparing necessary reports as required by direct supervisor;
- Monitor and verify cash book prepared by the Finance and Admin assistant before reporting
- Direct supervision of staff, employee evaluation, initiated disciplinary contact and performing other coordination/ managerial tasks when the coordinator in unavailable
- Ensure that appropriate security guidelines are communicated, adhered to, and regularly reviewed with the Project Coordinator and Country Office;
- Ensure timely and accurate security / incident case reporting to the Project Coordinator and Country Office;
- Prepare reports and ensure the timeliness and accuracy of information provided, as well ensuring confidentiality of sensitive information;
- Serve as a role model at all times, personally embodying humedica’s mission and values, whilst helping to ensure that humedica’s code of conduct, policies and standards are understood by all and adhered to in practice.
Term of Employment: Contract until July 31st 2024.
Salary: Gross SalaryETB 40,540 (which include 11 % tax, 4 % pension and 15% hardship allowance and 600 Birr transport allowance)
- BSC/BA/MSC/MA degree in health-related field of study or in Social Science from recognized University/College; preferable if he/she has got both health and social studies qualification in undergraduate and/or graduate level.
- a minimum of seven years for BSC/BA or Five Years for MSC or MA holders.
- Experience in humanitarian organization is desirable
- Experience of developing and successfully implementing health related projects is desirable
- Project management experience is mandatory
- At least 3 years middle level management experience in relief and development programs
- Strong skills and experience in all aspects of programme development, including programme/project monitoring, review and evaluation, report and proposal writing.
- Ability to analyze information, evaluate options and to think and plan strategically.
- A strong personal commitment to the values, principles and organization strategy of humedica;
- Strong sense of personal integrity; team work spirit.
- Experience in management of/in a primary hospital
- Experience in establishing hospital standards
- fluency and good command of Amharic, English
- Experience and excellence in health data collection methods, analysis and reporting.
- Capable of experience of taking over supervisory functions, empathy, patience and coordination skill.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and communications English skills;
- Excellent networking and representation skills at high-level events, meetings and forums;
How To Apply:
- Interested applicants who meet the above-mentioned requirements can send their non-returnable application, CV and copy of their credentials to:
Humedica Ethiopia, P.O.Box 19700 or through email address mentioned below
Email: [email protected]
Note: Use “Project Coordinator ” as the subject line of your email !
Only Qualified applicants will be invited for written exam and interview.
Application Deadline: 07 consecutive days after date of announcement.