Immediate Vacancy Announcement
Humedicae.V is German based International NGO registered in Ethiopia in February 2010 and re-registered on July 8, 2019 with registry No. 1605 as foreign Charity. Currently, Humedica SNNRP, South Omo Project is looking for a qualified Pharmacist.
- Asses the prior need and shortage of health facilities in Nyangatom, Bena Tsemay, Dasenech and Hammer.
- Provide on job trainings to the health facilities druggist or pharmacist about usage of medicine management software.
- Prepare and request procurement of medicine, lab materials and equipment based on the need of the health facilities.
- Procure medicine lab materials and equipment form EPSA.
Term of Employment: Contract until July 31st 2024 with possibility of extension
Salary: Gross Salary 18,000 ETB (It includes pension, 4% PF, 15% hardship allowance and 600 birr transport allowance)
- BSC degree in Pharmacy from recognized University/College
- a minimum of five years experience as pharmacist in hospital facility or other health facility.
- Experience in humanitarian organization is desirable
- Strong sense of personal integrity; team work spirit.
- Experience in leading and managing a pharmacy of decent size (like hospital)
- Experience in procurement within the national Health System market
- Willingness to work in a remote area in a security deprived area.
- fluency and good command of Amharic and English
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and communications English skills;
How To Apply:
- Interested applicants who meet the above-mentioned requirements can send their non-returnable application, CV and copy of their credentials to:
Humedica Ethiopia, P.O.Box 19700 or through email address mentioned below
Email: [email protected]
Note: Use “Pharmacist ” as the subject line of your email !
Only Qualified applicants will be invited for written exam and interview.
Application Deadline: 07 consecutive days after date of announcement.