Humedicae.V is German based International NGO registered and licensed in Ethiopia in February 2010. Currently, humedica SNNRP, South Omo Project is looking for a qualified Community Mobilizer /CHW/.
- Follow up and support the woreda health service activity by providing necessary lesson to the target people in the woreda.
- work with the local HEW in implementation of health extension packages.
- Regularly facilitate community awareness raising programs.
- Identify and organize traditional healers and conduct capacity building trainings together with Health Officer.
- Regularly record data and report the grass root level activity to health officer.
Term of Employment: Contract until July 31st 2024 with possibility of extension
Salary: Gross Salary ETB 9010 (It includes pension, 15% hardship allowance, 4 % PF and 600-birr transport allowance)
Place of Work: SNNRP, South Omo Hammer, Nyangatom, Dasenech and Bena Tsemay woreda.
- Diploma in Nursing from recognized college or university
- A minimum of two years experience as nurse or community health worker.
- Experience in humanitarian organization is desirable.
- fluency and good command of Amharic, English and speaking at least one local language from South Omo is a must.
- very good communication skill, empathy and patience
Interpersonal Skills requirements
- Ability to work harmoniously with the team.
How To Apply:
- Interested applicants who meet the above-mentioned requirements can send their non-returnable application, CV and copy of their credentials to:
Humedica Ethiopia, P.O.Box 19700 or through email address mentioned below
Email: [email protected]
Note: Use “Community Mobilizer/CHW/ ” as the subject line of your email !
Only Qualified applicants will be invited for written exam and interview.
Application Deadline: 07 consecutive days after date of announcement.