- Redat Healthcare Plc.is a home and in-clinic healthcare center committed to bringing the highest standards of healthcare and healing to you in the premises of our clinics and in the comfort of your own home. Our ability to create an easy and customized healthcare alternative for you comes from our leadership’s many years of experience in the Ethiopian health sector and our numerous partnerships with renowned medical facilities. We are committed to bringing you the best doctors, nurses, therapists, and technologically advanced homecare available. Our focus is on you and your unique needs, and we look forward to supporting you on your health and healing journey by providing our wide range of in clinic, home health, and disease management services.
We are searching for a reliable and compassionate home care and health center nurse to join our team. The home care nurse’s responsibilities include performing patient visits and monitoring their conditions, conducting tests, and writing reports for the physician. You should be able to address all the caregivers’ concerns and make appropriate adjustments to the patients’ in-home management plan.
To be successful as a home care nurse, you should be a nurturing individual who can handle a wide range of tasks without being squeamish. Outstanding candidates possess the mental strength and resilience to care for patients and are also able to provide emotional support to family members if required.
- Traveling to patients’ homes and managing their care plans according to physicians’ instructions.
- Administering medication and insulin, and completing blood pressure, glucose.
- Inspecting wounds, changing dressings, and handling personal grooming and hygiene.
- Monitoring vital sign and Quality of home care service like NG-Tube insert and remove catheter, nutrition advice and pre & post-operative care etc.
- Testing for muscle weakness, bedsores, and any signs of infection.
- Monitoring patient recovery and compiling reports for the physician.
- Collaborating with doctors and other healthcare professionals to develop improved diets and healthcare plans for patients.
- And other related responsibilities needed by the supervisor
Required people: 6
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or similar.
- 1 + years and above working experience
- A completed apprenticeship or experience in a similar role.
- Excellent observational and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to follow instructions but also to act independently if necessary.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Active listening skills and empathy.
- Physical and mental strength.
How To Apply: