Junior General Medical practitioner – Refuges & Returnees Services, August 9 2022
Junior General Medical practitioner
Organization: Refuges & Returnees Services
Position: Junior General Medical practitioner
Employment: Full time
Salary: 20,125 Birr
Location: Jijiga , Semera , Assosa, and Melkedida
- Key Responsibilities
- Provides supervision, clinical leadership, technical assistance and capacity building to health workers.
- Plan & implement measures regarding disease prevention.
- Ensure proper waste management and infection control measurements are in place.
- Ensure rational use of drugs and also modify treatment plans accordingly based on stocks.
- Ensure timely consultation and/or referral for complex medical cases which require further investigation and treatment and conduct medical rounds.
- Manage use of medical resources for outpatient services including adult and pediatric OPD, HIV Care/ART, TB, MCH, Emergency, etc.
- Identify trends, problems and opportunities, conduct root cause analysis and implement action plans in an effective and efficient manner.
- Carries out assigned programs to assure the delivery of quality medical care, ensuring compliance with obligations and standards, and assisting in the development and implementation programs as needed.
- Ensure every patient is treated with respect as well as patient’s confidentiality is maintained.
- Follow-up prescribed medical treatments, adapting and modifying according to needs.
- Recording every new diagnosis or finding, acts performed or prescribed in a clear and concise way on the patient’s file.
- Collaborate and monitor the clinical activities of all the medical staffs (Clinical Officers/Nurses) to ensure quality medical care to all the patients.
- Active collaboration with Medical Activity Manager/Expat Medical Doctor for patient’s referral.
- Perform or direct actively any patient needing minor surgery appropriate to the facility.
- Ensure a verbal handover to next duty team regarding patients and their status according to the set up schedule.
- Participate actively in the medical team meeting, supervisors meeting etc. for the smooth running and improvement of the medical activities.
- Guarantor of medical ethics and quality health care to all the beneficiaries.
- Performs any other relevant duties when found appropriate.
- Grade: – XII
- Required Number: – 06
- Sex: – Male or Female
- Education: – Graduate from recognized university with Degree in Doctor of Medicine and has valid professional license
- Job Experiences: – 0 Year experiences
- Place of work: – refugee camps under Jijiga , Semera , Assosa, and Melkedida Branch Refugee program coordination offices
- Benefit Package: – 30% PF (Provident Fund) of Basic Salary, Hardship Allowance 35%- 50% of Basic Salaries and other benefits.Remark; Female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
How To Apply:
- Interested applicants who fulfill the above requirement are expected to submit their CV and the required education documents like the degree and professional license only through ethiojobs website within 5 consecutive working days from the date of this announcement.Short listed applicants will only be contacted.