- Place Of Work: Dessie and Ambassel
Contract Duration: Until February 28,2023
Number of Employees Needed: 2
- Provide technical support and participate in carrying out all components of MNCH packages (ANC, PNC, FP, PMTCT, labor and delivery, EPI
- Provide essential lifesaving primary health care services to displaced people and people who have no access to health services.
- Support woreda/facility level Routine immunization, vaccination campaigns including vitamin A supplementation and support community level public communication campaign to raise awareness on COVID-19 and other epidemics prone diseases.
- Coordinate with the team member in operational matters (e.g. Supplies, Fuel, Stationery, etc.) and liaise with local authorities, represent the team in meetings and be responsible with all communications of the team
- Ensure that all medicine, medical supplies and equipment needed for the activities are available before departure
- Previous work experience at least 2 years as members of Mobile Health and Nutrition team with NGOs working in the area of ANC, PNC, FP, PMTCT, labor and delivery, EPI services.
BSc Degree in Midwifery with proven experience in supervising, coaching and mentoring others. Minimum of two years relevant experience for degree holders and four years of experience for Diploma holders. Additional certificate on Emergency Drug Kits, PHEM, MHPSS and IPC for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) is an asset.
How To Apply:
- Interested applicants must require to apply before the closing date of this announcement Only to the link
World Vision Ethiopia is a child focused Organization and is striving to keep children safe and is committed to ensuring that only those who are suitable to work with children are considered for this position.
We don’t receive hard copies