Emergency WASH Officer
- Follow up/Supervision of the planned activities of the WASH response: construction of VIP/ communal Latrines, distribution of WASH NFIs and water treatment chemicals, hygiene related trainings etc. Ensure the quantity and quality of water delivered met the standards.
- Develop collaborative relationships within World Vision at all levels, communities, local partners and local government, other Implementing partners, Clusters and convey information & ideas and effectively coordinate to ensure overall project targets and donor compliances are met.
- Ensure the integration of cross cutting themes related to gender, protection, environment and other crosscutting issues to the implementation of WASH activities, and ensure that activities take into account the needs of specific groups and individuals, especially children, elderly and disabled people. All the interventions adhere to Do No Harm principles and with participation from all relevant stakeholders, including disaster affected children and their families.
- Prepare, organize, track and share timely & regular reports on WASH intervention including outcome level success/case stories;
- Ensure the program delivery of baseline and end line evaluation and post distribution monitoring (PDM) and reporting carried out efficiently, rigorously and within the timeframe in compliance with the established guidelines and procedures
Duration of the contract:Seven Month
Required professional and experience:
2 for MSc and 4 Year for BSc on relevant project/program experience of WASH in an international NGO or similar organization
Required educational training, license registration and certification: Environmental Health, Public Health, or related fields
Preferred knowledge and qualifications: Excellent English communication skill, Basic computer skills and report writings
Travel and or work environment requirements: Fully field based
Language requirements: Knowledge of local language is preferable
How To Apply:
- Following the Link here under you can apply on
World Vision has zero-tolerance towards abuse and exploitation of children and vulnerable adults. Every prospective employee, volunteer, and intern is obliged to comply with world vision’s child and adult safeguarding policy.”