MHNT Midwife Nurse
- KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Coordinate and facilitate implementation of mobile health and Nutrition activities, site selection and prepare weekly movement plan.
- Provide basic health and nutrition services including community ANC, FP IMNCI/ICCM, safe motherhood, emergency services, referral, health education, EPI as per MOH Mobile health and nutrition guideline
- Facilitate essential drugs, supplies and therapeutic products for the team and the selected health facilities
- Facilitate training and work closely with MOH staffs at Health posts, Health centre and hospital and district level.
- Organize daily, weekly and monthly over view and reports of ANC, FP & EPI, health education and consultations.
- Ensure referral system and linkage between services and with the health facilities
- Adherence to medical and nutritional treatment protocols and procedures for children and infants.
- Provide onsite training to HEW and nurses.
- Ensure Job aids are available in Health posts (HEW quick reference, Look up table, report format, tally sheet, Plumpnut and drug stock control balance form)
- Receive weekly reports from HEW at weekly basis, cross check the completeness and accuracy and submit to Woreda Project officers.
- Mentoring and assist HEW in decision of patients who are at severe risks and need to be transferred to nearby hospital
- Participate in capacity building training, in health education sessions and ENA/BCC application
- Follow up absentees/defaulters and keep current record of both beneficiaries and the staff (CHAs, volunteers).
Work any tasks assigned by the line manager and the organization
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Diploma/ Bachelor in Midwifery.
· Minimum three years working experience of which two years in MCH programe
· Experience in clinical setups is mandatory particularly Maternal and child health areas
· Knowledge, training and experience in management of FP, Reproductive health and IMNCI/ICCM.
· Solid technical skill on case management of childhood and adult illness, safe motherhood
· Demonstrated skills in program planning, implementation and monitoring.
· Strong computer (Microsoft skills), and interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment.
· Good command in written and spoken English and Local language.
· Good human relation skills.
· Respect of Save the Children rules by anyone visiting the program;
· Willingness to work under pressure and extra hours
How To Apply:
- Application Information:
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at https://stcuk.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en