Teklehaimanot General Hospital Vacancy Announcements, May 23 2022
Organization: Teklehaimanot General Hospital
Location: Addis Ababa
Date of Announcement: May 23 2022
Deadline: May 27 2022
Teklehaimanot General Hospital is a patient-centered private hospital in the center of Addis Ababa that provides trusted multi-disciplinary medical services to patients. With a focus on quality and customer care, TGH has a distinctive compassionate and honest approach to serving the need of all patients. The Addis Ababa Health Bureau ranked TGH as a Green Level General Hospital for five consecutive years. Devised with experienced and compassionate medical staff, consider TGH your health coach and medical partner to cater to all your medical care needs. TGH welcomes you to the premier medical care provider in Ethiopia. Through decades of unwavering endeavor to be a patient-centered private hospital, TGH is proud to offer over 40 medical services.
1. Position: Human Resource Manager
• Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, safety, employee engagement, and employee development.
• Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the senior management team that provides overall company leadership and direction.
• Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources recognition and engagement programs and processes.
• Excellent organizational management skills.
Skills and qualification
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, Public administration ,Business Management ,International Relations and Political Science and MBA MPH in hospital and health care administration.
• 5+ years in human resources
• Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset
• Expert to problem-solving and conflict resolution
• Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
• Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows Must include knowledge of Excel and skills in Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
2. Position: Supervisor
• B.Sc. Degree in Nursing AND BA in management or MPH in Health Service Management or MPH in Hospital & Health care Administration or MBA or MHA
• Experience: 5 years & above
• Analytical Skills
• Communication & interpersonal skills
• Problem Solving Skills
• Excellent & Fast Computer Writing Skill
3. Position: Clinical Nurse
• Requirement: B.Sc. Degree in Nursing
• Experience: 0 & above
How To Apply
• Please submit your CV, HR Department Office No. 500/ 5th Floor /
• Address: A/A, Somale Tera in front of Global Insurance. Email: email@example.com
For more vacancy alerts join us on Telegram