- Job Description:
Place of work: Eastern Amhara(Ataye & Antsokia)
Contract Duration: 10 months
Required Number: 2
- RSupporting woredas and PHCUs in planning and conducting nutrition screening activities ; ensuring existence of functional referral pathways and linkages between communities and HF and vice versa; promoting the availability of services to which beneficiaries can be referred, training of staff in nutrition screening and referal services.
- Support and assist woreda health offices and PFCUs in the piloting of family MUAC approach.
- Implement and provide technical support for TFP on (IDPs) and mobilization of communities and nutritional screening for both host and IDPs.
- Conduct regular supportive supervision and provide technical support on SC and OTP sites every week.
- Ensure linkage of SC/OTP discharges, to distribution of protection and TSF ration(If applicable) in order to prevent further deterioration.
- Print, laminate and provide the necessary SC/OTP guidelines and protocols for running OTP/SC, photocopy for other related activities.
- Protect, promote and support IYCF program in the health system including health facilities with due emphasis on enhancing the availability and integration of IYCF counselling services in coordination with IYCF team members.
- Ensure job aids are available in health posts(HEW quick reference, loo up table, report format, tally sheet, plump nut and drug stock control balance form.
- Required Education:
BSc Degree in public Health/Clinical nursing/ Nutrition and related health field of study preferred from accredited universities and health colleges.
Minimum of three years of work experience with NGOs in CMAM programs
- Acute malnutrition on 2019 revised guideline training
- Revised 2019 IMAM guideline and IYCF_E training
- Integrated pharmaceuticals and Logistics Systems(IPLS)
How To Apply:
- Interested applicants must require to apply before the closing date of this announcement Only to the link
World Vision Ethiopia is a child focused Organization and is striving to keep children safe and is committed to ensuring that only those who are suitable to work with children are considered for this position.