- Location of work: Eastern Amhara(Kombolcha)
Contract Duration: 10 Months
Required #: 1
- Manage and coordinate implementation of emergency nutrition response
* Implement effectively CMAM and IMAM nutrition program in line with humanitarian standards under guidance of nutrition advisor
* Pilot family MUAC in selected woredas and kebeles
* Properly manage WFP supported TSFP/BSFP programs in selected areas
* Manage and lead nutrition assessment process and findings
* Assess local capacity and ensure programs are integrated into existing health systems where appropriate.
* Maintain WV best practices for nutrition programs so as to deliver results according to standards, policies and program strtegies.
* Establish and maintain links with other relevant sectors in the AP(Livelihood, WASH etc)
* Establish links with MoH and relevant cluster activities
* remain up to date with public health and nutrition policy and guidance and initiatives and ensure dissemination to subordinates.
* Work with line WV staff and partners to guide interpretation of technical models.
* Coordinate all CMAM/IMAM trainings that will be planned for health workers and health extension workers.
* Provide technical support WV CMAM/IMAM program activities to ensure that CMAM/IMAM program take place according to the project plans and is implemented with high quality.
* Follow up timely request, approval, and procurement and distribution of the project logistics, supply and equipment.
* Follow up utilization of project commodities, supply and equipment.
* Review and submit regular monthly reports and monthly CMAM(using CMAM offline data base) to CPO/A Manager, Head Emergency Nutrition Specialist and Grant H&N manager.
* Take part in the project set up and support visit, monitoring visits, surveying and evalautions
* Follow up project progress as per the plan of work closely with the APs and identify minimum support package as part of the project transition.
* Take part in CMAM project meetings, workshops
- Networking, partnering and external representation
- Learning and evidence base development, dissemination and knowledge management
- Disaster preparedness/ HEA
- Required Education:
Masters Degree in public Health/Nutrition with Clinical Health background and related health field of study preferred from accredited universities and health colleges.
Minimum of five years of work experience with NGOs in CMAM programs
TOT training on acute malnutrition on 2019 revised guideline training TOT training on revised 2019 IMAM guideline Integrated pharmaceuticals and Logistics Systems(IPLS) Certificates and training on SPHERE standards Trained on Family MUAC approach Nutrition Assessment training/Survey training/ basic training
How To Apply:
- Interested applicants must require to apply before the closing date of this announcement Only to the link
World Vision Ethiopia is a child focused Organization and is striving to keep children safe and is committed to ensuring that only those who are suitable to work with children are considered for this position.