Nurse – Part Time
- Redat Healthcare Plc.is a home and in-clinic healthcare center committed to bringing the highest standards of healthcare and healing to you in the premises of our clinics and in the comfort of your own home. Our ability to create an easy and customized healthcare alternative for you comes from our leadership’s many years of experience in the Ethiopian health sector and our numerous partnerships with renowned medical facilities. We are committed to bringing you the best doctors, nurses, therapists, and technologically advanced homecare available. Our focus is on you and your unique needs, and we look forward to supporting you on your health and healing journey by providing our wide range of in clinic, home health, and disease management services.
We are searching for an experienced and energetic nutritionist to join our team. In this position, you will provide our clients with professional advice on how to implement and maintain a healthy lifestyle. As a specialist in food and nutrition, our clients will depend on you to guide them towards better eating and exercise habits.
Your duties will include evaluating clients’ needs, planning meal plans, developing goals, and providing advice on how to stay healthy. To succeed in this role, you will need to stay updated on the latest nutritional diets, research methods, and industry trends. In addition to being an excellent communicator, the ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Traveling to patients’ homes and managing their care plans according to physicians’ instructions.
- Administering medication and insulin, and completing blood pressure, glucose.
- Inspecting wounds, changing dressings, and handling personal grooming and hygiene.
- Monitoring vital sign and Quality of home care service like NG-Tube insert and remove catheter, nutrition advice and pre & post-operative care etc.
- Testing for muscle weakness, bedsores, and any signs of infection.
- Monitoring patient recovery and compiling reports for the physician.
- Collaborating with doctors and other healthcare professionals to develop improved diets and healthcare plans for patients.
- And other related responsibilities needed by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or similar.
- One year and above experience in Nursing
- A completed apprenticeship or experience in a similar role.
- Excellent observational and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to follow instructions but also to act independently if necessary.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Active listening skills and empathy.
- Physical and mental strength