- Redat Healthcare Plc.is a home and in-clinic healthcare center committed to bringing the highest standards of healthcare and healing to you in the premises of our clinics and in the comfort of your own home. Our ability to create an easy and customized healthcare alternative for you comes from our leadership’s many years of experience in the Ethiopian health sector and our numerous partnerships with renowned medical facilities. We are committed to bringing you the best doctors, nurses, therapists, and technologically advanced homecare available. Our focus is on you and your unique needs, and we look forward to supporting you on your health and healing journey by providing our wide range of in clinic, home health, and disease management services.
We are searching for an experienced and energetic nutritionist to join our team. In this position, you will provide our clients with professional advice on how to implement and maintain a healthy lifestyle. As a specialist in food and nutrition, our clients will depend on you to guide them towards better eating and exercise habits.
Your duties will include evaluating clients’ needs, planning meal plans, developing goals, and providing advice on how to stay healthy. To succeed in this role, you will need to stay updated on the latest nutritional diets, research methods, and industry trends. In addition to being an excellent communicator, the ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Meet with clients and identify their dietary needs by assessing their health, exercise routine, and food habits.
- Develop and help implement personalized nutrition plans for clients.
- Offer advice on how to stay healthy and provide support to help clients with their progress.
- Oversee the consultation calendar to ensure efficiency.
- Simplify important information to clients and explain the benefits of staying on a healthy diet.
- Help establish short and long-term goals.
- Ensure that you stay updated on the latest nutritional diets and trends.
- Teach the public and other health specialists about nutrition through articles and group seminars
- Bachelor’s degree in nutritional science, dietetics, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a professional nutritionist.
- In-depth knowledge of biochemistry, research methods, and human physiology.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A critical thinker with outstanding interpersonal skills.