Washington Medical Center is a modern health facility equipped with state of the art medical equipment and staffed by well trained and experienced multidisciplinary team. Located in front of Rwanda Embassy in Bole area, and at bole bulbula Maryam Mazoria of Addis Ababa, provides services such as outpatient clinical service, inpatient, pharmacy, laboratory/diagnostics, and emergency medical and imagining services.
Washington medical center is looking to work with a pediatric doctor with relevant years’ experience in the field.
- Provide inpatient and outpatient care for clients as needed
- Examines and consult patients in line with standard medical procedures using various types of diagnostic mechanisms;
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and the patient’s medical history
- Administers and prescribes drugs based on analysis of examination, Lab reports and findings
- Performs newborn resuscitation, essential newborn care, care of newborn or and other procedures;
- Advise parents on children’s diet, exercise and disease preventive measures
- Always Putting the interest of the patients above all other considerations and ensuring the safety and confidentiality of all cases;
- Ensures the maintenance of high-level standards and protocol inconsistent with the medical center with available resources.
- Participates in training and providing clinical updates for health staff;
- Provides specialist advice to the Centre Manager to ensure quality improvement in newborn and child care;
- Performs related tasks as required.
Number of Position: One (01)
- Licensed MD with Specialization in Pediatrics
- Two years of relevant experience in pediatrics
Skill attitudes and Attributes
- Awareness of MOH guidelines
- Passion for pediatric care
- Skill in communications and patient handling
- Customer service-oriented.
- Team player and works for the growth of the medical center.
How To Apply:
- Qualified candidates can send their cv and other documents only through ethiojobs, we do not accept CV’s in person.
For more vacancy alerts join us on Telegram