Pharmacist needed at Doctors with Africa CUAMM, May 3 2022
Organization: Doctors with Africa CUAMM
- Respect time table and duty roster as planned by the Project Officer and Area Coordinator
- Be responsible of Dispensing drugs as per prescription maintaining the relevant registration books updated and accurately filled on daily or weekly basis
- Be responsible to organize the dispensing room as per National Guidelines
- Be responsible to maintain all the Documentation and Records properly filled and organized, keeping an IN-Out System
- Check the Drugs expiring date on monthly basis, both at Store and Dispensing Unit
- Prepare drugs request in collaboration with clinical staff , laboratory technician and Field Officer on quarterly basis
- Keep the Files, cabinet and shelves properly organized and clean
- Ensure that workplace rooms, shelves, tables, cabinets and files are properly kept and cleaned
- Leave the workplace in order, neat and tidy at the end of each shift
- Ensure respectful attitude and behavior with clients
- Work with colleagues being respectful of their role and position having a positive attitude and behavior and ensuring a good team spirit work
- Report immediately and on time any absence, missing, damaged or robbery in order to allow your direct supervisor to ensure service provision
- Ensure correct filling in of entries on the stock cards and software, incl. medical devices and related items
- Prepare orders of the different consumption units (departments, other), ensuring the packaging and proper dispatching.
- reporting any anomalies or changes in consumption patterns to the Pharmacy Supervisor. Inform Pharmacy Supervisor and the project officer as soon as stock reaches alert limit
- Carry out or participate in regular inventories including EPREP stock
- Ensures good storage conditions of all items in the pharmacy.
- Monitor temperature in the warehouse and ensure that products requiring cold Chain are suitable store and transports received and prepared appropriately according to the standard Supply and Cold Chain protocols
- Desired BSc with pharmacist and essential pharmacy qualification with valid professional licence
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience with
- Having a computer skill using DAGU software
- Communication, positive attitude and interpersonal skill
- Excellent in Speaking, reading and writing listening Amharic and English
- Flexible, creative and able to interact and manage people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
How To Apply:
- Candidate who meets the above requirement is encourage to submit updated CV and cover letter through Ethiojobs not later thanThursday May 12, 2022
Your application letter/cover letter must include the following information
- Name of the position you have applied for
- Date of application
- Location you are applying for
- Summary of your qualifications and experience
- Motivation/objective of why you have applied for the job
- Permanent Address and present address (if different from permanent) and telephone number also email address
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Only applicants meeting the minimum qualification will be short listed and contacted.