Organization: Dr. Senait Dental Clinic
Employment: Full Time
Location: Addis Ababa
- MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create treatment plans for patients.
- Monitor vital signs such as blood pressure and heart rate.
- Provide advice and emotional support.
- Assist surgeons during surgery.
- Train student nurses.
- Complete paperwork relating to patient care and progress.
- Helping with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays, preparing materials, and assisting with dental procedures.
- Assisting dentists in managing medical and dental emergencies when necessary.
- Assisting dental hygienists with procedures when necessary.
- Providing great patient care.
- Recording treatment information in patient records.
- B.A in Nursing
- Zero years of experience
- COC Certeficate
- Consistently professional appearance and attitude.
How To Apply:
- Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to submit their application letter, curriculum vitae and copies of non-returnable supporting credentials along with the original documents for verification through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or in person to Doctor Senait Dental Clinic Bole Road Wollo Sefer Fetle Building 2nd floor (Next to Medeco Bio Medical Collage)For more information please contact : Tel No. 0911490370 or 0941 83 83 83