McDonald Fellowship Program for Researchers – 2022, April 22 2022
Applications are open for the two-year McDonald fellowship program for 2022. All nationalities can apply for a Master’s, Doctoral or research program and are interested in doing extensive research in multiple sclerosis. This fellowship program is fully funded in the memory of professor Lan McDonald.
The purpose of this fully funded fellowship program is to encourage prospective applicants to now consider their projects and suitable hosts. Applicants who belong to low-income family backgrounds and specifically from remote will be given preference in selection.
McDonald’s fellowship can be conducted virtually or at the hospital, home, or institute. This fellowship helps the candidate to that developing new expertise and networks. McDonald fellowship is open to application for virtual or local projects to overcome the travel restriction imposed by the COVID-19.
This fellowship is awarded in partnership with ECTRIMS (European Commerce for Treatment and Research in MS). This fellowship is granted by McDonald in parts, and the First Year will be granted by the partner ECTRIMS. Moreover, this fellowship is known as MISF-ECTRIMS McDonald Fellowship. And other one granted by MSIF’s member, ARSEP, The Foundation pour l’Aide à la Recherche sur la Sclérose En Plaques.
Here are more details about the McDonald Fellowship Program 2022
Deadline is June 30, 2022
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: June 30, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the McDonald fellowship program for young researchers:
- International students who belong to low-income family backgrounds can apply.
- They must be enrolled in a research institute in their country.
- The virtual project, either entire or in part with the host institute mentoring.
- The name and contact number of three referees are required; one must be the applicant’s current supervisor or employer.
- email@example.com contact at this email address and discuss your research proposal before applying, so we can check the eligibility for the reward.
- Applicants must belong to low or middle-income countries.
- They must have completed postgraduate level education, minimum MSc, preferably Ph.D./MD.
- Applicants must return to their home countries and contribute to research.
- Their education and research must be relevant to multiple sclerosis.
Here are the benefits of the international research fellowship:
- Selected Fellow holders will receive £30,000 per year.
- Fellow’s institute will be receiving £2,000.
- Living and travel expenses will be covered.
Other details :
- Host Organization: ECTRIMS McDonald Fellowship
- Duration of Fellowship: 2 years
- Sponsor for: Master’s or Doctoral or Researchers
- Before applying for the fellowship, applicants are required to mail the organization to discuss their research proposal in the field of multiple sclerosis.
- Complete the online application.
- The institute needs to provide a supporting statement as required at the end.
- MSIF’s McDonald Fellowship bench, which includes scientists and people affected by MS, will select successful applicants.
- The deadline for the application submission is 30 June 2022.
For more opportunity alerts join us on Telegram