Urgent External Vacancy Announcement For 39 Health Professionals By Love In Action Ethiopia (LIAE), April 21 2022
Organization: Love in Action Ethiopia (LIAE)
No of professionals needed:- 39
Location: Benishangul Gumuz, Gambella Regional state, Oromia Regional State, SNNP Regional State
Deadline: April 26 2022
Love in Action (LIAE) is a civil society organization (CSO) founded in 2001 with the view to serving the poorest underserved, most vulnerable, most at risk and marginalized segments of the population, including children, youth and women through different developmental interventions focusing on health, education and capacity development programs among others.
The organization currently’ wants to hire Field supervisors and Data collectors for the project, REACHING ZERO DOSE CHILDREN IN REMOTE AREAS OF ETHIOPIA, EVALUATION. This is to kindly invite interested applicants.
Position 1:Field supervisors
Place of Work: Benishangul Gumuz, Gambella Regional state, Oromia Regional State, SNNP Regional State.
Number of Applicants required: 13
Duration: one month with a possible of extension
The Field Supervisor will supervise and give technical and administrative support to the data collection process. in the enumeration areas assigned under her/his supervision including day to
day monitoring and support with respective data collectors ,conducting an interview.
In addition, Field Supervisor is responsible for to collect data as well.
• BSc. in the fields of Public Health, biostatistics or statistics and related field having (MPH or MSc is a plus)
• 3+ years demonstrated experiences in executing quantitative research work and study supervise survey activities.
• Profound knowledge and experience in conducting survey, training research staff, conducting, supervising the survey and writing analytical reports as well as interpreting data and making recommendations,
• Excellent data collection, organization, analysis, and communication skills are required, as is the ability to work effectively in a team seeing.
• Experience with IDPs, Refugees, and Pastoralists is a plus.
• Fluency in English, Amharic and one of the local languages of the region you are applied for
Position 2: Data collectors
Place of work: Benishangul Gumuz, Gambella Regional State, Oromia Regional State, SNNP Regional State
Duration: one month with a possible extension
Number of Applicants required: – 26
Major duties and responsibilities:
The enumerator occupies the central position in the survey because he/ she collect information from respondents. Therefore, the succoss of the RZDC survey depends oon the quality of each interviewers work.
• Must have Level 4 Diploma in health, statistics and related fields. BA/ BSc is an advantage
• Must have at least two years’ experience in data collection and research work
• Able to collect data through COMMCAR.
• Experience in quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis
• Excellent communication skills
• Good written and spoken English and regional working language is advantageous
• Ability to build rapport and feel comfortable working in a team
• Willingness to learn and develop skills
• knowledge of database management software
• Experience with database management software
• Experience with IDPs, Refugees, and Pastoralists is a plus
• Fluency in Amharic and one of the local languages of the region you are applied for
How to Apply
Note: Interested applicants can submit their application, CV and relevant documents through: firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days from the first date of the announcement. The first come, first served approach will be followed
• FEMALE APPLICANTS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
• SUBJECT OF THE EMAIL SHOULD INCLUDE THE LOCATION IN WHICH APPLICANTS ARE INTERESTED TO APPLY