Dental Laboratory Technician
Organization: Family Right Medical Complex Co Ltd
Position: Dental Laboratory Technician
Employment: Full time
Location: Juba South Sudan
- Company introductionWe have a humble beginning of an Ethiopian man migrating to South Sudan from Ethiopia and moving there with his family saw a need for medical attention to the locals and took it upon himself to establish clinics to offer a helping hand where needed.Our clinic Family Right medical complex With modern clinics in numerous locations across South Sudan, Juba we’re a thriving group practice with a growing patient base and occupy a unique position to offer flexible schedules and working options for the general dentist or specialist.Job description of a dental laboratory technician :
- As a dental technician you’ll be responsible for helping to improve teeth and for replacing lost teeth. You’ll work to the prescription of a dentist to make bridges, crowns, dentures, braces and other orthodontic devices.
- You’re likely to specialise in one of the following areas:
- fixed prosthesis – such as implants, crowns and bridges that can be cemented into place
- orthodontics – devices such as braces to straighten teeth and mouth guards
- removable prosthesis – such as dentures and removable partial dentures
- maxillofacial – reconstruction of faces damaged by disease or an accident. You could work in hospital oral surgeries, burns units and cancer units.
- You’ll work with a range of materials such as plastic, porcelain, wax and metals (including gold and stainless steel) and will need skills in areas such as modelling, sculpting, polishing, wire bending, ceramic work and casting.
Dental Laboratory Technician Responsibilities:
- Restoring or replacing natural teeth by fabricating crowns, fixed and removable bridges, dentures, and dental implants.
- Constructing dental prostheses for implantology and maxillo-facial reconstructions.
- Receiving physical dental impression molds or computerized models from dental practices and studying dentists’ instructions.
- Encasing wax replicas of dental impressions with suitable mold materials.
- Constructing prostheses and devices by replacing wax with plastic, metal, or ceramic materials.
- Polishing and finishing dental prostheses and devices prior to placement by dentists.
- Making adjustments to dental prostheses and devices before final placement.
- Managing supply inventories, performing routine equipment maintenance and facilitating repairs.
- Documenting processes, as well as adhering to industry regulations and safety standards
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of dental laboratory technologies and techniques.
Job Requirements:Job requirements for a dental laboratory technician :
- Certified Dental Technician.
- At least 2 years of experience as a dental laboratory technician.
- In-depth knowledge of dental prostheses, devices, and related technologies.
- Extensive experience in constructing, •replacing, repairing, and restoring dental devices.
- •Exceptional manual dexterity and precision.
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great communication and collaboration abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must have a passport valid at least for 6 months
- Preferably a man
- appreciate background in Arabic language just basics would suffice
- requires Travel out of country
How To Apply:
- If you’re interested in joining our team of professionals, please contact Mekiya Mustefa through the links below Makiymust@gmail.com
- Please attach number in case shortlisted to be contacted.In return, our offer to you:
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a dynamic and expanding healthcare business, we would love to hear from you!
- Competitive salary in USD
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Modern dental laboratory