Dentist needed at Family Right Medical Complex Co Ltd, April 18 2022
Organization: Family Right Medical Complex Co Ltd
Employment: Full time
Location: Juba South Sudan
- Company introductionWe have a humble beginning of an Ethiopian man migrating to South Sudan from Ethiopia and moving there with his family saw a need for medical attention to the locals and took it upon himself to establish clinics to offer a helping hand where needed.Our clinic Family Right medical complex With modern clinics in numerous locations across South Sudan, Juba we’re a thriving group practice with a growing patient base and occupy a unique position to offer flexible schedules and working options for the general dentist or specialist.Dentist job description :
Duties and responsibilities of a dentist :
- Meeting with patients to discuss and treat dental concerns, performing regular cleanings and other preventative procedures, and establish a plan for better dental hygiene.
- Performing dental procedures, such as extractions, root canals, and filling cavities.
- Correcting bite issues and overcrowding.
- Applying helpful agents to teeth, such as sealants or whiteners.
- Prescribing medications for dental problems, such as pain medications or antibiotics.
- Giving clients sedatives or anesthesia prior to administering treatments.
- Ordering diagnostic measures, such as x-rays, models, etc.
- Using tools, such as drills, probes, brushes, or mirrors, to examine and treat teeth and mouth.
- Keeping records relating to the oral health of patients and the treatments given to them.
- Managing and communicating with other staff members to provide care to patients.
- Educating patients on their oral hygiene and dental care
- Examining patient’s teeth and identifying or diagnosing any potential dental problems
- Performing dental treatments such as fillings and teeth extractions
- Teeth whitening
- Using technical equipment such as X-ray machines to identify potential issues
- Keeping records for each patient
- Referring patients to a dental hygienist or dental therapist
- Working with a practice receptionist and medical nurse
- Overseeing budgets
- Maintaining stocks of equipment.
- Dentist Job Requirements :
- BSc Degree in Dentistry
- Minimum of 3 years and above work experience
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, and federal laws regarding dental and health care.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to keep detailed records.
- Comprehensive knowledge of dental procedures, tools, and diagnostics.
- Good management skills.
- Preferably A woman
- Required to wear a skirt or dress under lab coat
- Required to have a passport valid at least for six months and above
- Preferable if spoke a little Arabic just basics would be helpful
- Requires travel outside of the country
How To Apply:
- If you’re interested in joining our team of professionals, please contact Mekiya Mustefa through the links below Makiymust@gmail.com
- Please attach number in case shortlisted to be contacted.In return, our offer to you:
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a dynamic and expanding healthcare business, we would love to hear from you!
- Competitive salary in USD
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Modern dental laboratory