Deborah Foundation is looking for Fundraising and Research Expert, April 16 2022
Fundraising and Research Expert
Organization: Deborah Foundation
Position: Fundraising and Research Expert
Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Deadline: April 20 2022
Established in 2019 Deborah Foundation is a registered nonprofit organization with a mission to improve the lives of children with Down Syndrome and other intellectual disabilities through support in the areas of health, education, and policy advocacy.
JOB TITLE: Fundraising and Research Expert
REPORTS TO: CEO and Head of Research and Development
The Fundraising and Research Expert will be responsible for monitoring and ensuring high quality and timely inputs, and for ensuring that the project maintains its strategic vision and that its activities result in the achieving of its intended outputs in a cost-effective and timely manner.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Conduct research on relevant topics
- Communicate with relevant partners (from multiple sites) on data management to support smooth data collection and transfer of information.
- Keep a log (mapping) of research activities undertaken.
- Support the coordination of data collection (tracking), including scheduling and undertaking visits.
- Perform quality checks on data, including data cleaning and verification of data.
- Manage research databases for programs.
- Process data and provide reports as necessary.
- Contribute to the quality and timely delivery of research results.
- Write scientific research papers, and actively locate grants for future research
- Actively locate grants for future research
- Plan and oversee campaigns and events to raise funds.
- Research prospective donors
- Create a strong fundraising message that appeals to potential donors
- Identify and contact potential donors
- Develop fundraising proposals and disperse them to potential sponsors/Donors.
- Use online platforms to raise donations
- Maintain records of donor information
- Evaluate the success of previous fundraising events and provide reports accordingly
- Train volunteers in fundraising procedures and practices
- Ensure that all legal reporting requirements are satisfied
- Perform other project-related duties as required by the management
- Bachelor’s degree in public health.
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware in addition to software such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel,
- Knowledge of statistical programs such as Stata or SPSS.
- Strong analytical/Writing skills
- Good communication skills.
- Donor relation background
How To Apply:
Please send your cv to email@example.com with the subject “Fundraising and Research Expert”.
DEADLINE: April 20, 2022
Deborah Foundation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion gender, age, national origin, or disability, in any of its activities or operations.
For more vacancy alerts join us on Telegram