Atlantic Fellowship Program in USA 2022
The Atlantic Fellowship Program 2022 is an exceptional opportunity for national and international people to expound their knowledge about health equity. The fellowship program will be held in the USA. It is a fully-funded leadership program, focusing on a healthy lifestyle without discrimination along with considering the connection between society and economic growth.
The Atlantic Fellowship was previously known as the Leader for Health Equity Fellowship. It was initiated in 2017 for young, knowledgeable and determined leaders worldwide. The international fellowship program aims to attract young, hard-working leaders performing to leverage health awareness. The applicants must have knowledge of improving health differences and value a healthy workforce.
Also, the Atlantic fellowship also aims to build a community where everyone deserves a fair chance to live a healthy life that is deprived of discrimination. The fellowship attempts to provide life-changing experiences to the fellows. There will be sharing skills and knowledge to build a rightful community that can guide the world about health issues and inequality.
This is an initiative for the global leaders to show their leadership capabilities and visit George Washington University. This will be a one-year program picking intellectual leaders and health equity activists. Hence, do not miss this opportunity if you think of yourself as a leader in Health-related fields and want to create an impact in society.
Here are more details about the Atlantic Fellowship Program
- Country: USA
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: May 1, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Atlantic fellowship program in USA:
- Applicants can be a national of any country.
- Entrepreneurs can also apply for this fellowship.
- Applicants can be working in any organization.
- They must have worked on projects committed to health equity.
- Applicants must have a convincing project proposal that will overcome health differences.
- The project proposal must exhibit new skills and approaches.
- English language proficiency is mandatory.
- Applicants must be able to travel to Washington for the fellowship program.
- They must actively participate in work related to the fields of health.
The Atlantic fellowship program proposes the following benefits:
- The host institute will cover all the travel expenses.
- Fellows will have the opportunity to build a professional network.
- Four in-person meetings will be held, in which the fellows can take part in learning.
- Team-based learning environment.
Other details :
- If the applicant is head of the organization, they can get a reference letter from one of the board members of their respective organization.
- If the referee is from any other organization, he/she must be from the same field of applicant.
Those who wish to apply for the Atlantic Fellowship 2022, follow the steps below:
- Visit the online portal.
- Fill out the online application form and submit it before the deadline.
- Provide all the relevant employment details.
- Make sure that the provided information is correct and accurate.
For more opportunity alerts join us on Telegram