Store Keeper (Druggist)
- Coordinates logistics functions, , ensure availability proper maintenance and repair of office furniture and equipment, manage stores, maintain proper inventory.
RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS :
1. Ensure the availability of office supplies, materials and equipments, establish safety stock and reorder level,
2. Ensure proper and safe keeping of stored items and adherences to store management in receiving, issuing, and disposing materials and equipments.
3. Register all fixed assets at all levels, give unique code and ensure effective and economic use of them for the purpose of the organization.
4. Ensure timely repair and maintenance of damaged fixed assets, discard obsolete and outdated ones by sale or otherwise in consultation with the Finance and Administration Director.
5. Ensure that office utilizes and services such as telephone, electricity, water, sanitation are fulfilled and available, that bills are timely settled to ensure sustainable availability of the services.
6. Ensure the maintenance of complete inventory of fixed and consumable assets, follow up and expedite the timely taking of inventories.
7. Set up depreciation system and implement as per the established depreciation procedure and methods keep updated record of fixed asset values and make available for financial statement.
8. Ensure that all the necessary supplies stationery materials, equipment, furniture, etc. are fulfilled for the Area Offices, assist them in making material acquisition when needed, ensure and control their effective and economic use.
9. Perform other functions when assigned by the Finance and Admin Coordinator;
- BA/C.Dip pharmacy Technician
2 years for BSc or 5 years for diploma after graduation, shall possess an extensive experience in warehouse mgt or similar position in the NGO sector
Knowledge of the Store & supplies management; accounting software is an advantage, computer skill in relevant software desired
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send no-returnable applications with CV and copies of credentials and other supporting documents with in 10 calendar days of this announcement to the following address: Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia, North West Area Office Finance & Admin Service P.O. Box: 174 Bahir Dar Or Apply through ethiojobs.net You can apply also in person by presenting your CV, application & nessasary documents to North West Area Office Bahirdar, D/Markos SRH Clinic , & Gondar SRH Clinic Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia is an equal opportunity employer and female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
For more vacancy alerts join us on Telegram