- Skillmart Educational Development Share Company is the first education-based share company established with the aim of providing high quality education from kindergarten to tertiary education. It was organized by professors from Addis Ababa University and other educational institutions’ lecturers who are experts in the field. We believe our organization will do exemplary work in the education sector at all levels. Currently, the company is offering degree and masters programs in Addis Ababa and Bahirdar campuses. Besides the teaching and learning activities, the company was also engaged in research and community research activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
The intern will assist the college by writing project and research proposals, and other related activities. More specifically, the intern will support the college by:
- Providing analytical support for research in business, social science, and economics.
- Supporting the organization of framing and formulation missions, as well as technical assistance missions to various stakeholders
- Support in the drafting of project/framing documents, technical reports, performance reviews, and annual reports;
- Writing a grant proposal
- Administering surveys.
- Creating reports.
- Reviewing other studies.
- Analyzing data.
- Organizing seminars and participating in training activities
- The intern will be based full-time at the Skillmart International College in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- The internship can also be done remotely upon agreement with the institution.
- The intern will work under the supervision of the professors of the college.
- The position is open to candidates from all disciplines.
Required number: Five
Terms of employment: Two months but extended depending on good performance
Terms and conditions
- Salary: Intern compensation
- Part time works may be available
- Additional benefits: Transport allowance
- Free trainings will be given
Required Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher from a recognized institution is required.
- The required GPA is 3.0.
- Excellent writing, analytical and research skills.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Capability to take initiative and work both independently and collaboratively
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- STATA software ability is preferred but not compulsory.
How To Apply:
- Candidates who fulfill the above requirements for the job position should submit their CV and covering letter. The recruitment might involve a written exam and an interview. We will contact only shortlisted candidates
The application should be submitted to the office of the human resources of Skillmart International College, around Megenagna at Meseret Defar Mall, 6thfloor , For more information call at: 011 666 33 13/ 011 666 20 97/ 011 666 24 98 Mobile phone: 0928000111/333. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
The application should be submitted within 10 working days from the date of this vacancy announcement.