WFP Innovation Challenge 2022 ($100,000 Grant)
The WFP innovation challenge 2022 is open for applications. The program offers equity-free funding and mentorship. The WFP aims to build a more robust and sustainable food system around the world. WFP has organized 40 flagship boot camps. The organization has supported over 387 start-ups. Until now, it has managed to reach more than 8.6 million people in 2021.
This challenge seeks to attract innovators who can work with WFP to fight hunger and provide safe food to society. World Food Programme is operational since 1961 in eighty countries with its headquarters in Rome. It is an organization that aims to eradicate hunger and provide food worldwide.
Here are more details about the WFP Innovation Challenge 2022
Deadline is April 6, 2022
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: anyone can apply
- Deadline: April 6, 2022
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the eligibility criteria to apply for the WFP Innovation Challenge:
- The start-up registered for the competition must be applicated at the time of registration.
- Start-ups can be profit or non-profit businesses.
- Participants must have a concept and initial traction of their start-up.
- Proposals must be feasible.
- The proposal should indicate a long-term strategy that will serve the business in the future.
- WFP employees must provide their country office support evidence and management buy-in.
- They can also participate in this competition.
- WFP employees collaborating with NGOs, government, or private sectors are eligible.
The benefits of the WFP Innovation Challenge are as follows:
- Financing: receive up to $ 100,000 in financing without capital
- Access to WFP operations: successful teams will have the opportunity to work with WFP
- Practical support: have the opportunity to work with technical and industry mentors.
- Networks: Teams will be able to leverage and leverage our strong network of public, private and government partners to accelerate implementation.
Other details :
- Interested companies/start-ups must apply online for this program.
- The start-ups must impact society and meet the aim of WFP of ending hunger.
- The proposal must be innovative.
- Feasible idea with a measured impact delivery time.
- Must have financial support and does not entirely depend upon WFP funding.
- Teamwork, knowledge, experience and commitment shall be among the team.
For more financial grant opportunities join us on Telegram